Our highly trained and experienced hospice team renders professional hospice care services. We set ourselves apart from the others through collaborative work and joint efforts. We unfailingly provide our patients excellent care while achieving consistent remarkable performance.
Our team is proudly composed of:
Dr. Marilyn Brister, Medical Director
- Staci Boone, RN DON
- Jennifer Gooding, RN ADON
- Assistant Medical Directors lead by Dr. Brister include Dr. Miranda Nash, Dr. David Boucher, Dr. Guyle Donham, Dr. Stephen Dickey, and Dr. John Hodges
- Home health aides and social workers including Sheena Christian-Dolloff, LMSW and certified nursing assistants that have been with CCS Hospice for over 10 years
- Bereavement coordinators lead by our Lead Social Worker, Brittney Stewart, LBSW
- Chaplains including Mike Hannah, Lead Chaplain
- Volunteers lead by Sharon Woody, Volunteer Coordinator
We believe providing quality care requires achievement through a team effort. Our team strives to work harmoniously, heading towards the same direction to reach one ultimate goal.
We are always available to answer any questions regarding hospice care and any help we may be able to provide. Reach out to us at 254-445-4675. We look forward to welcoming you, your beloved family member or friend into our hospice family.